posted this on April 6, 2012, 23:11
Books in the Aldiko Book Reader are sold by third-party bookstores. Below are instructions of how to shop books from different bookstores.
Shop books from Feedbooks store:
(1) Launch the Aldiko Book Reader, tap on the navigation drawer indicator icon at the top left corner-->select Feedbooks store.
(2) Swipe left and right to check different featured titles. Alternatively, you can swipe to the left-most tab to check out different categories.
(3) After choosing a specific category, you can further swipe left and right to further narrow down your search; or swipe to the left-most tab to use filter to narrow down your search.
(4) When you are ready to buy a book, just sign in/register with the Feedbooks, continue the payment and download the book.
(5) After that, your book will be located in your library of the Aldiko Book Reader.
Shop books from other suggested stores:
(1) Launch the Aldiko Book Reader, tap on the navigation drawer indicator icon at the top left corner-->select Other catalogs.
(2) Select one of the suggested stores.
(3) Choose a category and browse titles until you find the book that you are interested in.
(4) When are ready to buy a book, just sign in/register with the third-party bookstore, continue the payment and download the book.
Shop books from your own store:
(2) Select "My Catalogs", click on "Add a catalog" and then enter the title and the web link of the store, click "OK".
(3) Tap on the store name that you just added and browse titles from that store.
(4) After download the book, your book will be located in your library of the Aldiko Book Reader.
Support Software by Zendesk