While reading, you can copy texts by touching and holding at the start point of the texts that you want to copy, then dragging to the end of the texts , releasing your finger and you will see a pop up menu, simply tapping on the “Copy” icon (if you don't see the option, scroll the options in the menu to the left until you see the option). After copying, you can paste the texts to whatever note apps of your choice.
Articles in this section
- Underline (premium feature)
- How to configure the Text to Speech feature (premium feature)?
- How to start/stop the Text to Speech feature (premium feature)?
- Copy & Paste
- How to share a quote or a passage while reading in the Aldiko Book Reader app?
- Highlights (premium feature)
- Notes (premium feature)
- Seeking help when reading
- Screen timeout
- Page turn animation