Open Aldiko app, select the top left navigation drawer to go to navigation drawer, select "Feedbooks store". Once you are there, select the top right menu icon and then select "Bookshelf". Sign in with the bookstore’s account and you will see the list of books that you purchased before. You can download them from there.
Articles in this section
- Why am I asked for my credit card info even the book is at $0.00?
- How can I download free books in the Aldiko Book Reader?
- What bookstores are there available in the Aldiko Book Reader?
- Are books in the Aldiko Book Reader free or paid?
- How can I find juvenile titles in the Aldiko Book Reader?
- What is the refund policy for books purchased in the Aldiko Book Reader?
- I have just purchased a book in Aldiko, where is my book after clicking “Download”?
- How can I re-download previously purchased books from Feedbooks.com?
- How to shop books in the Aldiko Book Reader?
- Why the Custom OPDS Catalog that I added doesn’t work?