When import, the Aldiko Book Reader will create a copy of the book file and save it inside the "eBooks" folder (the folder where the Aldiko Book Reader saves books to and detects books from). You can delete the original book file in the "Download" folder, just make sure to keep the copy of the book file inside the eBooks" folder.
Articles in this section
- After import, why are there 2 copies of the book file in my external SD card/internal memory?
- I have Adobe-DRM EPUB/PDF files, how should I do so that I can read those files in the Aldiko Book Reader?
- How to return borrowed eBooks to local public libraries early in the Aldiko Book Reader?
- Does the Aldiko Book Reader import book files from external SD card or internal memory?
- How to transfer ebook files from Adobe Digital Editions on computer to Aldiko on my Android device?
- How to read books that I have purchased from other bookstores?
- Why I try to import books into the Aldiko Book Reader, I see the message of “Books already on bookshelf”, what should I do?
- How to import .acsm (files with acsm extension) files into the Aldiko Book Reader?
- Can I import and read Kindle Books in the Aldiko app?
- How to transfer purchased books from the Google Play Store to the Aldiko Book Reader?