Aldiko 3.0 uses Adobe's RMSDK, which doesn't support Arabic/Hebrew. For reading Arabic/Hebrew, we recommend you to download Aldiko 1.X. You can download it here: www.aldiko.com/downloads/aldiko-standard-18.104.22.168-signed.apk
Articles in this section
- How to access Settings in Aldiko app?
- My library is not restored after upgrading to the Aldiko Book Reader Premium, what should I do now?
- Can I read EPUB files purchased from Apple's iBook app in the Aldiko Book Reader?
- What is the Aldiko Book Reader Premium Refund Policy?
- When I change to a new device, how can I restore the library in my old device?
- Does Aldiko 3.0 support Arabic/Hebrew?
- What's the difference between the free version Aldiko app and the premium version Aldiko app?