To transfer eBook files and library between devices, please follow the below instructions:
(1) connect your device 1 to your computer, copy the folder called "eBooks" from the SD card/internal storage of your device 1 and paste it in your computer;
(2) disconnect your device 1 from your computer;
(3) connect your device 2 to your computer, copy the "eBooks" folder from your computer and paste it in the SD card/internal storage of your device 2;
(4) disconnect your device 2 from your computer;
(5) download and install the Aldiko Book Reader on device 2;
(6) launch Aldiko Book Reader, tap on the navigation drawer indicator icon at the top left corner, select "Files", locate the "eBooks" folder in the SD card/internal storage of your device 2;
(7) check the box next to the "eBooks" folder and then select the "import" icon.
In addition, we will soon add the syncing feature to the app so that your library will be synched among devices automatically.